This summer, Wallick celebrated the grand re-openings of three affordable communities, all achieved under the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program:
- Georgetown Senior Apartments – 64 units, Delaware, OH
- Echo Hill – 40 units, Vanceburg, KY
- Cutter Apartments – 40 units, Cincinnati, OH
These communities underwent major improvements including brand new kitchens and bathrooms, new windows and roofs, enhancements to their exteriors and interiors and energy savings enhancements.
Additional communities currently being renovated, also under the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program, include:
- Cypress Commons – 44 units, Middletown, OH
- Bedford Village – 40 units, Bedford, KY
- Locust Ridge – 72 units, Dry Ridge, KY
- Highpoint – 44 units, Ludlow, KY
These communities are expected to be complete by summer of this year.