The Ohio Housing Conference has brought together investors, government officials, developers, nonprofits and more for the past 19 years. With over 1,700 professionals in attendance, this year’s Ohio Housing Conference was the largest to date. It was also a significant event for Wallick, which had five associates serve as panelists for the conference’s breakout sessions.
- Amy Albery—Asset Management is Here to Stay
- Tim Swiney—Affordable Housing 101
- Sharon Shaffer—Housing and Health Care: Aging in Place Models
- Matt Shoemacher—Preservation Roundtable
- Layne Hurst—Innovative Products You Need to Know About
In the past, CEO Tom Feusse spoke at the event’s opening session and The Ashford on Broad was featured on a mobile tour of Columbus’ east side. During the tour, CSO Sharon Shaffer discussed the remarkable transformation of an outdated hotel into the affordable assisted living community we see today.