https://www.wallick.com/wp-content/uploads/e8be99d5-39b4-4fa5-82fc-acbd90eae558.png 544 960 Sirena Frost /wp-content/uploads/2015/06/wallick-communities-logo.png Sirena Frost2021-11-02 23:04:332021-11-02 23:04:57Wallick Celebrates The Crescent Grand Opening
Wallick Celebrates The Crescent Grand Opening
On Thursday, many joined us in celebrating the grand opening of The Crescent at Oakleaf Village in Toledo-Sylvania, Ohio. The afternoon began with CEO, Amy Albery, giving the warm welcome.
Remarks were then said by several notable guests:
- John Crandall, Sylvania Township Trustee
- Mayor Craig Stough, City of Sylvania
- State Senator Theresa Gavarone, Senate District 2
- Stephanie Hess, SVP, Senior Living Operations, Wallick Communities
- Monsignor Michael Billian, gave the invocation
Afterward, there was a ribbon-cutting, followed by tours, food, and welcoming the public on-site to commemorate the start and success of this community.
Thank you to all who were there to attend! For those who missed out but would like to watch, click here for a link to the celebration speeches.
The Crescent is an all-inclusive, independent living community with 54 units. Learn more about The Crescent here.