https://www.wallick.com/wp-content/uploads/ww-50-5-ahrehab.jpg 500 1000 Sirena Frost /wp-content/uploads/2015/06/wallick-communities-logo.png Sirena Frost2019-01-01 14:16:002019-01-28 16:58:18Wallick’s Affordable Housing Communities Receive Makeovers
Wallick’s Affordable Housing Communities Receive Makeovers
Wallick celebrated the grand reopening of five affordable housing communities:
- Cypress Commons- 44 units, Middletown, OH
- Locust Ridge- 72 units, Dry Ridge, KY
- Highpoint Senior Apartments- 44 units, Ludlow, KY
- Bedford Village- 40 units, Bedford, KY
- Lawrence Manor Apartments- 29 units, South Point, OH
Under the LIHTC program, these communities received major improvements on both the exterior and interior, providing for the sustainability of our affordable housing stock.
Additionally, Wallick was awarded tax credits in 2018 to acquire and rehab six affordable communities this year.