https://www.wallick.com/wp-content/uploads/ww-50-1-ahport-2.jpg 500 1000 Sirena Frost /wp-content/uploads/2015/06/wallick-communities-logo.png Sirena Frost2019-01-01 14:16:002019-01-29 14:13:02Wallick Expands Affordable Housing Portfolio
Wallick Expands Affordable Housing Portfolio
In 2018, the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) awarded Wallick Communities funding under the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program for the development of Daines Village Apartments, a soon-to-be built affordable family community in London, Ohio, and the redevelopment of several other affordable communities.
Additionally, Wallick acquired nearly 400 affordable apartments, expanding its presence in Kentucky, Wisconsin and Ohio. The following communities are now a part of Wallick’s affordable housing portfolio.
- Maplewood Commons- 82 units, Fond du Lac, WI
- Rock View- 20 units, Jefferson, WI
- Hillview Terrace Apartments- 76 units, Greensburg, KY
- Logan’s Trace Apartments- 65 units, Stanford, KY
- Brooksville Court- 48 units, Brooksville, KY
- Brooksville Green- 16 units, Brooksville, KY
- McPherson Woods- 50 units, Mansfield, OH
With Wallick’s affordable housing business reaching an overall occupancy of 96% at the end of 2018, the Company looks forward to additional opportunities to expand its portfolio.