Every spring, the Jack Wallick Memorial Scholarship program awards several Wallick residents with up to $2,500 each year to cover the cost of college or technical school. This endowment fund was established in memory of Jack Wallick, founder of Wallick Communities, and supports his mission to build a better future for people of all walks of life.
We’re excited to announce that the following residents have been awarded the Jack Wallick Memorial Scholarship for 2017:
- Aaliyah Anderson, Parkview Estates, University of Illinois at Springfield, Accounting
- Aleah Cumberbatch, Carriage Hill, Ohio University, AA Transfer Degree
- Brenda Muyonga, Riverside Commons, Wright State University, Nursing
- Deanna Parsons, Fair Parks Apartments, Southern State Community College, Applied Arts & Sciences
- Dennell White, The Meadows, Columbus State Community College, Associates of Social & Human Services
- Khaila Netters, Parkview Estates, University of Kentucky, Nursing (BSN)
- Praise Tangbe, Carriage Hill, Ohio University, Public Health
By developing this scholarship program, Wallick is helping residents achieve their dreams and pursue the career they’ve always wanted. It also brings our mission statement of “opening doors to homes, opportunities and hope” to life.
“Ever since I was a small child, I’ve dreamed of attending nursing school. Since being named a recipient of the Jack Wallick Memorial Scholarship, my dream is finally becoming a reality.”
–Brenda Muyonga, 2017 Jack Wallick Memorial Scholarship Recipient
Congratulations to our 2017 scholarship recipients. Good luck with your studies!