The Grove at Oakleaf Village
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
We are currently searching for a Program Director for our Memory Care building-The Grove at Oakleaf Village. The Program Director manages all daily operations of the property to include maintenance, grounds, food service, marketing, leasing, personal care, specialized programming, and administrative, housekeeping and resident relations.
Responsibilities for this position include:
– Oversee all activities related to providing quality service to residents to include maintaining the facility, providing excellent food service, engaging activities, a caring nursing staff.
– Responsible to ensure that Resident Centered Care is in place for all residents.
– Ensure all resident relations issues are addressed promptly and satisfactorily by maintaining a strong line of communication with residents and their families.
– Responsible to ensure the facility is adequately staffed at all times.
– Responsible to ensure all mandatory training is completed for all staff.
– Responsible to ensure that appropriate programming is in place for each individual neighborhood.
– Responsible for annual budget projections, financial forecasting and the maintaining of such.
– Ensure the facility is properly marketed to the public in order to maintain adequate occupancy.
– Completion of reports required by government agencies, administrators, or the Company.
– Responsible for maintaining the community to Company standards.
– Bachelor’s Degree required.
– Must have 3-5 years of experience working with dementia and assisted living.
– Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
– Must have excellent communication skills.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and a free, voluntary wellness program. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program!
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.