Website Eco Village
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care. Wallick is currently seeking qualified Maintenance Technician for our Eco Village property in Fostoria, Ohio. This position is responsible for the work orders and maintenance at the communities.
Position requires the following:
– High school diploma or GED.
– 2+ years previous apartment maintenance experience.
– Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and inventory control.
– Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing residential housing is preferred.
– Must have a valid drivers’ license.
– Must provide own basic tools.
– HVAC experience is a plus.
– Proficiency with operating a smart phone is a plus.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and a free, voluntary wellness program. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program!
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.