We are currently seeking a part time (20 hours/week) Maintenance Technician for our Windsor Heights property in New Lexington, Ohio. This position is responsible for the work orders and maintenance at the communities.
This position requires the following:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous apartment maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and inventory control.
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing residential housing is preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- HVAC experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with operating a smart phone is a plus.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.