Website Batavia and Greentree Village
Wallick is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing to include assisted living facilities. Wallick is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician for our Batavia and Greentree Village properties in the eastern Cincinnati area. This position is responsible for the work orders and maintenance at the community. Position requires the following:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous apartment maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and inventory control.
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing residential housing is preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- HVAC experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with operating a smart phone is a plus.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.