Peoria, Illinois Properties
Wallick is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing to include assisted living facilities. Wallick is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Supervisor to support our area maintenance team and perform maintenance tasks at our apartment communities in the Peoria, Illinois area. This position is responsible for directing the team, managing work orders and overall maintenance at the communities. It is a working leader role. Tasks include:
- Maintain acceptable time frames for rehabbing vacant units.
- Communicate work direction to the community staff.
- Develop and implement a Preventative Maintenance plan for the community.
- Ensure required paperwork is completed for work orders, and rehab reports.
- Assists manager to ensure rental unit inspections (move-in, occupied, annual, and move-out) are completed in a timely manner.
- Reviews work orders to ensure proper charges are being charged to tenants for damages.
- Maintain positive relationship with the community owner/s and its residents.
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager with purchasing activities for the community within the limitations of Company policy.
- Maintain adequate supplies for the community.
- Completion of reports required by government agencies, administrators, or the Company.
- Responsible for maintaining the community to Company standards.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
Position requires the following:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1- 2+ years previous supervision experience
- Apartment maintenance experience is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and inventory control.
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing residential housing is preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- HVAC experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with operating a smart phone is a plus.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.