Wallick is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing to include assisted living facilities. Wallick is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Administrative Specialist to support maintenance operations for a group of ten apartment communities in the Columbus metro area. This position will provide administrative support to the Maintenance team and coordinate specific daily maintenance operations for these communities.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
· Schedule contractors for turnover and capital needs.
· Compose contracts and documents for General Manager.
· Review and analyze work order completion detail and report findings.
· Serve as liaison between support staff and residents.
· Coordinate with the Maintenance staff and vendors to ensure make ready, inspections, and work orders are completed in a timely manner.
· Assist in preparing communities for annual housing authority inspections such as the REAC.
· Conduct community inspections to maintain company and regulatory standards and insure compliance with curb appeal and cleanliness.
· Work with the General Manager and support staff to resolve community needs or deficiencies with a focus on building condition, curb appeal, and services.
· Assist General Manager in completing and analyzing risk management reports quarterly.
- · Minimum 2 years previous experience in an administrative role, preferably in residential housing or maintenance.· Proficiency in operating a computer with Microsoft Office software, e.g. Word and Excel.
· Previous experience with Yardi software is a plus.
· Solid customer service skills.
· Position travels between various communities; Reliable transportation is required.
· Thorough understanding of applicable laws governing residential housing helpful.
· Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting is a plus.
· Previous experience with scheduling contractors.
· Exceptional organization skills.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.