We are currently seeking a Community Specialist for our Eastmoor Square apartments in Columbus, Ohio. You will support daily operations of this community. Tasks could include: supporting other Wallick staff and residents; ensure move-ins and annual inspections are completed in a timely manner; handle application intake; tour prospective residents around the community; assist in the development and implementation of a marketing plan for the community; conduct community inspections to maintain company and regulatory standards; work with staff to resolve community needs or deficiencies; maintain the communities within the district to all Company standards.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous affordable property management experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting.
- Ability to organize and schedule work of employees.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Should possess basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing.
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.