Skybird Manor and Rushville Commons
We are currently seeking a Community Manager for our Skybird Manor Apartments in Greensburg, Indiana and Rushville Commons in Rushville, Indiana. You will manage operations of these apartment communities. We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous affordable property management experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting.
- Ability to organize and schedule work of employees.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Should possess basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing – Section 8 and Tax Credit.
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.