Villages at Roll Hill
Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for our Villages at Roll Hill Apartments in the Cincinnati area. You will assist in managing operations of this apartment community. We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous affordable property management experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting.
- Ability to organize and schedule work of employees.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Should possess knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing – especially Section 8
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our full time associates. Our benefits include; health, dental, vision; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match, vacation and personal leave after 90 days; Paid holidays after day 1 including a week off during December!