Wallick is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing to include assisted living facilities. Wallick is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist to serve our properties in the east district of Dayton, Ohio. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the communities within the district, including but not limited to:
- Posting and reporting rents and late fees.
- Entering into the system and tracking maintenance work orders.
- Processing all accounts payable paperwork.
- Preparation and distribution of various community notices.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
Position requires the following:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in an administrative, accounts payable/receivable, or customer relations role.
- General knowledge of accounting is a plus.
- Proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Office Software.
- Previous experience with Yardi software is a plus.
- Assist with application processing when needed.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.