Website Wallick Communities Corporate Office
We are currently seeking a Marketing Director to join our team at the Corporate office. This position will manage and support all marketing activity for our Senior Living and Memory Care communities.
This position will focus on developing and managing lead generation plans and tactics that deliver the necessary number of leads to each senior living and memory care community to achieve community move-in goals. This position will work with and manage 3rdparty partners hired to assist in achieving these move-in goals. Key tactics to manage include; direct mail, web, social, print/radio advertising. This position will also help support local community events including collateral material development with assistance from Wallick’s in-house Digital and Creative Services team.
- Responsible for generating high-quality leads to the Wallick Senior Living Communities so that the on-site Sales Specialists can maintain conversion rate and occupancy SLAs
- Performs market analysis and consumer research to develop a deep understanding of our target customer and create effective marketing strategies
- Manages the execution of marketing tactics for Senior Living Communities across multiple channels, including digital, direct mail, print ads, events, and referrals
- Develops and maintains partnerships with key service providers to ensure the successful execution of marketing tactics
- Manage and deliver advertising and marketing requests for the Wallick Communities Senior Living Communities.
- Leads the annual marketing planning process for senior living communities working with Senior Living leadership, local ED’s/MD’s and 3rdparty partners.
- Responsible for managing and delivering advertising and marketing requests for the Wallick Communities Senior Living Communities.
- Interfaces directly with the Senior Living leadership, including SVP, Regional Directors of Operations, Community Executive Directors, and Community Marketing Directors on planning community priorities, and delivering advertising and marketing projects according to budgets and deadlines.
- Leads monthly marketing plan reviews with each Community Marketing Director to make sure we are hitting the needs of the community each month.
- Leads weekly project management meetings with Senior Living SVP and/or Regional Directors of Operations to ensure alignment with business priorities.
- Acts as project manager for each request, managing project schedules, vendors, budgets, and status updates.
- Work with Director, Digital and Creative Services and/or web management firm to schedule monthly web content and SEO updates based on input from Senior Leadership (SVP, RVPs, EDs, and MDs).
- Works as part of project team with Senior Living Leadership and any outside sales/campaign management/sales coaching firms through premarketing and lease-up of new properties.
- Senior Living marketing and sales concepts and processes
- Data analysis and reporting
- Use of sales and marketing software platforms (CRM, lead generation, lead tracking, etc.)
- Deep understanding of digital and traditional marketing, lead generation, and sales
- Process standardization and documentation
- Project management
- Communication and relationship management
- Vendor management
- Use of office applications, collaboration software, computers, and mobile devices
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in a service based marketing organization with marketing experience in senior living communities
- Travel of up to 25%. 1 visit per Senior Living Community required each month to work with the local team on developing and updating marketing plans.
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Marketing, Finance, Management or Business Systems Preferred) required
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, and senior living communities.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!