Website The Ashford at Sturbridge
We are currently seeking to add full time Marketing Specialist to the team at our BRAND NEW Assisted Living Community – The Ashford at Sturbridge.
This position will develop, implement and direct marketing activities so as to maintain an acceptable list of interested prospects while maintaining public relations for the senior living community.
- Maintain minimum building occupancy level of 95%, through innovative marketing goals and strategies.
- Conduct tours of the facility for all potential new residents and their families.
- Develop and implement monthly marketing plan.
- In conjunction with the General Manager, manage and coordinate the activities of the Admission Team.
- Carry out market research, competitor and resident surveys.
- Manage, as necessary, a computerized prospect database.
- Develop, plan, and implement special marketing functions.
- Perform outreach with the local community.
- Consult with appropriate departments to resolve all admission problems.
- Responsible for development and adherence to departmental budget.
- Conduct interviews of potential residents and their families.
- Serve as liaison between the community, residents, and their family members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a related filed required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing. Experience in assisted living strongly preferred
- Must be flexible, energetic, compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management and families
- Must have strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match and a free, voluntary wellness program. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off, fitness reimbursement program and tuition reimbursement!