Website Oakleaf Village of Toledo
We are currently seeking to add full time Housekeeper to our team at Oakleaf Village. This position maintains resident apartments and the community in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition.
- Perform the day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
- Assure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, and attractive manner.
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing service when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc.
- Wash and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean windows, mirrors, floors, walls, hallways, staircases, and elevators.
- Assure that appropriate Caution/Safety signs are properly set up prior to such duties.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic line.
- Assure that work/assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times.
- Keep supervisor informed of supply needs.
- Assist in laundry as directed.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1 or more years previous housekeeping experience.
- Must be able to provide great customer service.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.