Oakleaf Village of Toledo
Full time, 2nd shift
We are currently seeking to add full time Receptionist to our team at Oakleaf Village of Toledo. The Receptionist will create and maintain a positive and professional impression when answering incoming calls and greeting visitors. This position will work 2nd shift, 3pm-11pm.
- Greet visitors and answer phones.
- Maintain clean, presentable lobby area for visitors.
- Provide general administrative support when needed.
- Sort the mail and distribute.
- Keep filing up to date.
- Take payments for resident bills and give receipts.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer.
- Should be organized and self-motivated.
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.