The Ashford on Broad
Part Time, 20 hours per week
We are currently seeking to add part time, 20 hour per week, Move-In Coordinator to our team at The Ashford on Broad. The hours for this position are flexible but need to be during normal business hours.
This position will assist with administrative tasks associated with marketing functions and assist new residents with their transition into the community.
- Assist with conducting tours of the community for all potential new residents and their families
- Attend all Admission Team meetings in order to successfully coordinate the move-in process for all new residents
- Screen residents applying for admission for proper placement
- Accept reservations and initial deposits for potential resident
- Maintain all resident business files to ensure information is secured and remains confidential; ensure completed files are forwarded to the Marketing Director for review
- Communicate Residential agreement to new residents
- Complete correspondence to resident families when necessary
- Assign appropriate units as is communicated by Marketing Director and General Manager
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Director with all special marketing functions
- Ensure model apartments are ready each day for possible tours
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Previous experience in an assisted living facility a plus
- Must be flexible, energetic, compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management and families
- Must have strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. Full time associates are offered a 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program!
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, and senior living communities.
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!