Website Oakleaf Village of Columbus
part time, 8hrs per week
We are currently seeking to a part time LPN to our team at Oakleaf Village. This position will work one 8-hour shift per week. We need a nurse who can provide exceptional nursing services to all residents.
- Valid Ohio Nursing license
- Previous nursing experience in an assisted living facility a plus
- Must be flexible, energetic, compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management and families
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing/medical practices and procedures, regulations and guidelines
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. Full and part time associates are offered 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.