The best advisors help turn probability into reality.
The role of the well-respected Wallick Communities Advisory Board is to provide guidance to the senior management team and owners on overall strategy and lend expertise in the areas of affordable housing, senior living, capital markets, development, strategy, government relations, and company culture. In addition, the board provides counsel and guidance by helping Wallick Communities focus on its strategic objectives and risk assessment.
- Matt Loges Joins Wallick Communities as Executive Director of The Ashford at SturbridgeApril 9, 2018 - 15:01 pm
- Congressman Bill Johnson Visits Wallick’s Corporate OfficeApril 10, 2018 - 16:16 pm
- Sarah Malone Joins Wallick Communities as SVP of Asset ManagementMarch 15, 2018 - 9:58 am
- Wallick Adds Final Touches to New Corporate OfficeMarch 6, 2018 - 12:45 pm
We asked. You answered.
- #2 in the nation for Substantial RehabsApril 18, 2016 - 7:04 am
Affordable Housing Finance – 2015 (#1 in 2012)
- #1 in the nation for Substantial RehabsMarch 21, 2013 - 12:44 pm
Affordable Housing Finance – 2012 (Top 10 in 2011, 2013)
- 10th in the nation for AcquisitionsMarch 1, 2015 - 15:47 pm
Affordable Housing Finance – 2014
- 42nd largest owner in the nationApril 18, 2016 - 7:02 am
Affordable Housing Finance – 2015