The best advisors help turn probability into reality.
The role of the well-respected Wallick Communities Advisory Board is to provide guidance to the senior management team and owners on overall strategy and lend expertise in the areas of affordable housing, senior living, capital markets, development, strategy, government relations, and company culture. In addition, the board provides counsel and guidance by helping Wallick Communities focus on its strategic objectives and risk assessment.
- Heart of Service Spreads Holiday Joy at Ashford CommunitiesDecember 11, 2018 - 14:26 pm
- Wallick Unveils $7.1 Million Memory Care Community at Grand Opening CelebrationNovember 19, 2018 - 14:43 pm
- Wallick Associates Build the Dream of Home Ownership with Habitat for HumanityOctober 31, 2018 - 11:03 am
- Wallick Welcomes Sen. Hornback, State Rep. Rand & Other Officials to KY Grand ReopeningOctober 29, 2018 - 13:31 pm
We asked. You answered.
- #2 in the nation for Substantial RehabsApril 18, 2016 - 7:04 am
Affordable Housing Finance – 2015 (#1 in 2012)
- #1 in the nation for Substantial RehabsMarch 21, 2013 - 12:44 pm
Affordable Housing Finance – 2012 (Top 10 in 2011, 2013)
- 10th in the nation for AcquisitionsMarch 1, 2015 - 15:47 pm
Affordable Housing Finance – 2014
- 42nd largest owner in the nationApril 18, 2016 - 7:02 am
Affordable Housing Finance – 2015