Wallick Communities is currently searching for a Site Superintendent to join our construction team.
This position is the tactical leader on site who is fully responsible for the physical work and implementation of the scope of the project. In addition, the Superintendent leads and develops others as a project evolves from inception to final closeout while ensuring customer satisfaction and high quality of work, project profitability, and on time delivery.
- HS Diploma/GED required, Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred.
- 5 years of experience in the role of Foreman or Superintendent required.
- Knowledge of supervisory leadership principles and practices required.
- Knowledge of city, state, and federal laws, ordinances and regulations related to the construction industry required.
- Skilled in the effective use of various negotiation techniques, decisions regarding project priorities, costs, and alternative solutions.
- Skill in performing research, analyzing findings, preparing and presenting reports required.
- Skill in operating standard office equipment including a personal computer and related software.
- Ability to manage complex situations to lead to a successful outcome.
- Ability to define problems, to collect data, to establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have strong communication skills, demonstrated through effective verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills needed.
- Must be able to travel.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. Associates are offered 401(k) with company match; company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, vacation, personal time, paid holidays; fitness reimbursement, wellness program and tuition reimbursement.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.