Highpoint Apartments & Hollister House
Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We are currently seeking a Property Manager for our Hollister House and Highpoint Apartments properties in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. You will manage operations of a large apartment community. We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous property management experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting.
- Ability to organize and schedule work of employees.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Should possess basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing.
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our full time associates. Our benefits include; health, dental, vision; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match, vacation and personal leave after 90 days; Paid holidays after day 1 including a week off during December!