The Ashford of Mt. Washington
Wallick Communities is searching for a Business Office Manager to join our team at The Ashford of Mt. Washington. The position is full time, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. This position will Supervises and directs the daily operations of the business office, supportive services and driving departments.
The job duties will include the following:
- Complete memos, letters and reports in clear, concise fashion for the General Manager.
- Keep maintenance informed of all necessary maintenance via the work order and service request procedures.
- Maintain on-call status for resident emergencies, office emergencies, etc.
- Interface with staff on time keeping, personnel paperwork, and scheduling.
- Interface with corporate personnel in maintaining computer operations, resident accounts, HUD requirements and personnel needs.
- Supervise the day-to-day front office functions of receptionist and van driver personnel and interpret department policies and procedures.
- Completion of the purchase order for approved invoices.
- Maintain office and computer equipment within policies.
- Yearly presentation of budget, including payroll to General Manager.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have extensive office experience
- 2-4 years previous management experience preferred
- Must be able to provide great customer service.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All full time and part time associates are offered 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.