Cardington, Jefferson and Danville Apartments
Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for our Cardington, Danville and Jefferson apartment properties in the Cardington/Danville area. You will assist in managing operations of these apartment communities. We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting.
- Ability to organize and schedule work of employees.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- 2+ years previous affordable property management experience is a plus, as is knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our full time associates. Our benefits include; health, dental, vision; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match, vacation and personal leave after 90 days; Paid holidays after day 1 including a week off during December!