The Ashford of Mt. Washington
Wallick Communities is searching for a Office Assistant to join our team at The Ashford of Mt. Washington. The position is full time, Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. This position will support the daily operations of the business office.
The job duties will include the following:
- Greet visitors and announce their arrival.
- Maintain clean, presentable lobby area for visitors.
- Sort the mail and distribute to proper person.
- Keep filing up to date.
- Keep maintenance informed of all necessary maintenance via the work order and service request procedures.
- Back up Office manager for facility payroll
- Data entry for all A/P and A/R for the facility
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have previous office or administrative experience
- Should be organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to provide great customer service
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All full time and part time associates are offered 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; optional voluntary life and STD; health, dental, & vision insurance; paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.