Oakleaf Village of Columbus
We are currently seeking to add an on-call Patient Care Assistant (PCA) to our team at Oakleaf Village. We need a PCA who can provide exceptional care to all residents.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Previous experience in an assisted living facility a plus
- Must be flexible, energetic, compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management and families
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer
- Completion of first aide training program and CPR needed.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match, a free, voluntary wellness program, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off and a fitness reimbursement program!
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.